Grip Head 4.5" (Lollipop)
Plates feature two holes of 3/8" and 5/8" diameter that eliminate any confusion. Casting offers positive lock in all directions. The strongest and most popular 4-1/2" GripHead in the industry, good for usage on stands/rollers.
- Weight: 5lbs
- Serrated gobo heads insure a strong bite and prevents side roll.
- Thrust bearing ensures ease of operation when tightening and loosening head.
- Aluminum Magic Gasket ensures once grip head is engaged it will not slip and load won't sag.
- Thick threaded collars ensuring a solid bite from t-handles and set screws.
- V-shaped positive lock junior reciever.